Virtual Obedience Program
On & Off leash Obedience & Behavior Problem Solving
Puppies and Adults Welcome!
During your Virtual Obedience Program we will help coach you through the training process so we can help you reach your goals and problem solve behaviors you may be dealing with. With the state of the art E-Collar Training you’ll have the ability to have reliable off leash obedience in and out of your home. So whether you want to address behavior issues or you want to mold your dog into the everywhere adventure dog, we got you covered with this virtual obedience program.
What to Expect:
- 1 Hour Weekly Virtual Sessions via Zoom: We will cover training material, demos, troubleshoot your training, watch you practice, and answer your questions
- Each week you will receive an outline of homework with Prerecorded Video Demos so you can play back and watch at your own pace
- Access to Videos, PDF’s, Blogs, etc. to assist with your training
- Ability to send us videos of you practicing at home via Facebook Messenger
- Additional support throughout the week via Messenger, Phone, Email
- Training Tool Kit will be shipped to you
Be prepared this program will require homework and plenty to practice each day and will need follow through by the entire family. You ultimately are the dog trainer who will need to implement what is taught. We need your commitment to the homework because that is how you will have a successful result. So be sure you have the time and ability to do so, as well as are committed to creating what you learn into a lifestyle.
In this virtual obedience program we can help you achieve your goals and help you create the dog you’ve always wanted, all while also overcoming and preventing frustrating behaviors. You will learn how to develop a relationship with your dog that is built on trust, respect, and love, making you the leader your dog needs. You also will learn how to use your body, energy, and tools that will help develop that solid and reliable communication no matter the environment.
The structure your dog will learn will help develop an on/off switch creating a calm dog when you need, even in moments they may normally be excited, nervous, or anxious.
E- Collar Training to ensure off-leash reliability
With E-Collar training to help us get faster and more reliable communication with your dog and gain off leash freedom! It allows us to have a very clear conversation, which is important for high distraction areas and for dogs that are more challenging. For more information on the E-Collar tool, visit our FAQ page.
Full Payment due at booking. No payment plan offerings.
*Virtual Sessions scheduled Monday thru Thursday
** This program is not designed to help with severe aggression, severe reactivity, or severe anxiety. It’s possible a board and train is a better option. If you are unsure if this is the case for you, we can help determine that for you in a phone consultation.
8 Sessions: 1 hour each
You Will Learn:
- Crate training
- Overcoming your specific dog behavioral issues
- Obedience Commands such as: Down, Sit, Come, Out (leave it), Heel, Let’s Go, Break (Release), Place, and more.
- Social strategies to people, animals, children, sounds, and touch
- How to walk nicely on leash
- Prong collar and how to use it properly
- Low level e-collar training
- How to implement structure, rules, and boundaries
- How to use your body, voice, and energy with your dog
- How to have lasting success
- How to get your dog to listen to you the first time
- Teaching your dog an ON/OFF switch
- Environmental confidence building
- How to properly reward and correct your dog
Bonus Items Include:
- Study Handbook
- LIFETIME ACCESS with us throughout the dogs life for when you need reminders, have questions, or maybe new issues arise. We work with you till you get the results you want.
- Private Facebook Group access for continued support and education
- Access to Pack Walks/Socials to continue the conversation and practice your skills in person
- Training Tool Kit such as prong collar, e-collar, and long line ($300+ value)
Issues We Can Tackle:
- Puppy Rebellion
- Potty Training
- Destructive Behavior
- Leash Reactivity
- Resource Guarding
- Dog/People Reactivity (barking, lunging)
- Mild Anxiety and Fearful Behaviors
- and MORE!