San Gabriel Valley Puppy Training Program
Six 1 on 1 Sessions
Puppy-hood is no easy task so starting a puppy training program ASAP is crucial to your success and prevention care. Many end up reaching out for training between the ages of 5 months and a year due to many behavior issues that have insued. When in reality, much of their issues could have been prevented by early age puppy training. So planning early and getting started right away is best!
Here we will guide you through puppy-hood and into adulthood. Our goal is to get you on the path that leads to a well behaved balanced ADULT dog. We are rasing dogs, not puppies. You will learn all the essentials to survive the early days and understand what it means to be your dogs leader. You will also learn how to build an obedience foundation to enable you and your dog to have a solid relationship built on trust, respect, and love.
This program includes all of what is covered in the basic program but also puppy essentials such as nutrition guidance, potty training, crate training, and socialization. Your dog will learn commands including sit, down, place, heel, and intro to come but also how to be well mannered and calm when you need.
Sessions will be scheduled throughout the young age of the dog according to what the trainer feels is best.
Want to up level your puppy training to the fun off leash trained dog? Then go check out our complete obedience program and we will tailor that program to fit your puppy needs too.
*Sessions take place at our location.
6 Sessions: 1-1.5 hours each
Designed for dogs 8 weeks to 5 months old
- Potty training
- Crate training
- Nutrition guide
- Real world training scenarios
- Social strategies to people, animals, children, sounds, and touch
- Prong collar and how to use it properly (once age appropriate)
- How to communicate with your dog
- How to have lasting success
- Obedience commands that help your daily routine
- Teaching your dog an ON/OFF switch
Bonus Items Include:
- Study handbook
- LIFETIME ACCESS with us throughout the dogs life
- Access to our client FACEBOOK GROUP page for continued education and support
- Monthly Pack Walks/Socials to continue to support you and keep the conversation going
- Training Tools worth $260
Issues we can tackle:
- No more whining
- No more nipping
- No more jumping
- No more chewing
- Potty accidents