Ontario Board and Train Program
In depth training in your trainer’s home
Our most popular program, this is a multi-week intense Board and Train program that allows us to really dive into your dogs behaviors and get a faster turn around to get you, the owner, on the right track. Although we do most of the work, we include 2 go home sessions for you before you take your dog home, homework for you during your dogs stay with us, and a follow up session later on after the dog returns home. This allows you to learn the skills to continue the progression once the dog returns home.The training can transfer seamlessly to you when you follow our program.
During the dog’s stay, we will address any specific issues you are dealing with while getting the dog fully off leash trained with our state-of-the-art low level remote collar program. Right away your dog will learn to adapt to a well structured life with rules, boundaries, and limitations. This will be a big part of the program to help us address any unwanted behaviors you are now dealing with such as jumping, whining, barking, lunging, nipping, reactivity, anxiety, any crate issues, and more. Ultimately your dog will learn to live a life that enables you to be in control and really feel like the leader, because that is exactly how your dog will view you. Your dog will also learn a list of obedience commands which includes a solid sit, down, place, heel, come and overall good manners to help your day to day routine.
Got a New Puppy?
The Board and Train program is for you too! Puppies need training right away so let’s set you up for long term preventative training. We encourage you to visit our Puppy Board and Train Program for puppies 8 weeks to 6 months old. Any dog older then 6 months will fit this program here just fine.
E- Collar Training enables us to ensure off leash reliability
This program focuses on E Collar training (or Remote Collar) to help us get faster results and more reliable communication with your dog off leash. It allows us to have a very clear conversation, which is important for high distraction areas and for dogs that are more challenging. With this awesome training tool we can also gain off leash freedom! While we may use a wide range of levels on the remote we focus on keeping it as low as necessary. In fact, many dogs build an excitement with the E Collar because it usually means more freedom and fun! For more information on what an e collar is visit our FAQ page.
After the Board and Train program, you will have 1 free follow up session but also have LIFETIME ACCESS to us if ever you should need. We are always just a call or email away to answer any questions that may come up. In addition we have a private Facebook group for clients to ask questions, share their stories, and stay educated. We want you to have lasting success and achieve the relationship with your dog that you’ve always wanted.
How long will my dog need to stay with you? The amount of time that a dog will stay with us varies from dog to dog depending on what they need as an individual. We can determine what is best in a phone consult or evaluation. We start every board and train at 3 weeks minimum. If additional weeks are necessary we charge an additional $700 for each add-on week.
Payment plans available
Additional weeks are $700.00 if suggested by trainer.
- 3 Week minimum stay in trainers home for real life training
- Addressing your dog behavioral issues
- Crate training
- Teaching your dog the ON/Off switch
- Modern Low Level E-Collar Training
- Real world training scenarios to address your dogs behaviors
- Social strategies to people, animals, children, sounds, and touch
- 2 go home sessions to ensure you have lasting success and understand fully how to use the tools and techniques
- Obedience commands that help your daily routine
- Off leash recall or come command, great for the adventure dog or for the dog that seems to never come when called
- 1 follow up session after the program
Bonus Items Include
- LIFETIME ACCESS with us throughout the dogs life for when you need reminders, have questions, or maybe new issues arise. We work with you till you get the results you want.
- Private Facebook Group Page access to encourage continued education and communication
- Regular Pack Walks and Dog Social Opportunities
- Study Handbook
- Training Tools such as the prong collar, e-collar, and long line
- Boarding Service Offerings for when you travel
Issues We Can Tackle:
- Crate anxiety
- Separation anxiety
- Counter surfing
- Destructive behavior
- Nervous, fear, and anxious behaviors
- Possessive behaviors over toys, food, or people
- Leash pulling
- Leash reactivity
- Dog/people reactivity (barking, lunging)
- and MORE!